Mortgage Life pays your insured loan amount in case of death due to a sudden and unexpected accident, injury or illness.
Your compensation can amount to a maximum of SEK 3,000,000. It will be paid directly to SBAB. The mortgage insurance applies until the month you reach the age of 70 if you do not redeem your loan before then.
Who is eligible for Mortgage Life?
- Those aged 18 to 64 years
- Those who have an SBAB mortgage
- Those who are registered residents of Sweden
- You have filled in a health declaration that has been approved.
Examples of exceptions and limitations
Mortgage Life does not cover:
- suicide within one year of taking out the insurance
- deaths associated with alcohol, narcotics, sleep- or drug abuse