SBAB Homeowner Insurance

Try our Homeowner Insurance for single-family dwellings. As our customer, you will receive a customised insurance policy at an extra-favourable price.

SBAB Homeowner Insurance for single-family dwellings covers:

  • Increased protection of up to SEK 1,500,000 for your personal property
  • Travel protection that covers the first 45 days of travel anywhere in the world
  • Your home and any other buildings up to 60 m² in size on your lot
  • Personal protection that provides coverage if, for example, you are responsible for injury to others or damage to their property. You are also covered if you are attacked or become involved in a legal dispute